Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Version 3.0 is the final edition of this mod provided no errors are found
@Huang_h nice car but can you relocate the exhaust dummies to the sides please. They're at the back now
@Official_IDK No more updates for this mod, and possibly for the rest of them
@Ian Assassin read my latest comment under the brabham mod
@Ian Assassin try the manual version or try version 1.5
@Kaappo I've had this issue a couple times before, usually i have to restart the game. It was an ARS issue
@Lovex8667 read my comment under the Brabham sound about installing fivem resource
To add to fivem
1. make a folder with the dlcpack name and open
for this mod "fmodular"
2. place the sfx folder inside this folder
3. in fmodular, create a folder called audioconfig
4. place the dat151.rel and dat54.rel inside
5. in audioconfig create a new text file
6. paste the following:
data_file 'AUDIO_GAMEDATA' 'audioconfig/dlcfmod_game.dat'
data_file 'AUDIO_SOUNDDATA' 'audioconfig/dlcfmod_sounds.dat'
data_file 'AUDIO_WAVEPACK' 'sfx/dlc_fmod'
7. Save the file and rename to fxmanifest
8. change the file type from txt to lua
9. place fmodular into your resource folder and make sure to add it to server.cfg
@Genioversity does doesn't it
Version 3.0 will completely change the sound of the mod