Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Read the option description. It'll automatically detect whatever input is active.
Ugh, did you put any effort into this?
- Metadata indicates it's a Renault Zoe - for some reason, placed in the Supercar section
- Interior is totally non-functional, not even basic bits light up
- Exterior material is invisible from the inside, e.g. chassis parts are invisible
- Damage model is totally broken, with an entire secondary 508 pinging off for each damaged part
- Blinkers are mapped wrong
At least the model quality is decent, but that's none of your work. Oh well, the third brake light works.
Revert to ScriptHookVDotNet 2 for the while.
Did you re-map it? I doubt a wheel with analog pedals only reports on or off.
Could be your configuration with the throttle axis being mapped insufficiently. What are you using?
Neat, but no FFB takes a lot of feel away.
Please add more in-game screenshots.
Ah, enslaved road entitlement.
Please keep the mod title short and concise.
Try using the wheel button to keyboard key mapping. I mapped my thing to "E".
Love it - still got some points to improve:
- See if you can add a HUD weapon icon
- See if it's possible to animate the reload, like the Railgun
- See if it's also possible to animate an idle/spin-up animation
- First person aim-down sight, maybe get the gun in view
- Weapon stats go out of bounds in the weapon selection window