Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Bigboss69 Glad to hear it is fine now.
@Bigboss69 please follow prerequisites! I think its much easier to read requirements, apply them, and debug your other mods that you have installed.
@Dix Hauser It is, I've only tested and fixed up to 2560x1080 resolution. Will look into this for the next version.
@voooi It may conflict with other mods, or you do not have .NET Framework 4.8 runtime.
@GamerBoi42 Fixed now :). Thanks for the info about this and also about the dumb issue with the time that I've overlooked.
- Controller buttons as D-PAD, back buttons and triggers can be customized now. Therefore new customizations values have been added ( TOGGLE_CONTROLLER_1, TOGGLE_CONTROLLER_2, CANCEL_RIDE_CONTROLLER_1, CANCEL_RIDE_CONTROLLER_2 ). Valid options are "LB", "RB", "LT", "RT", "LS", "RS", "PadUp", "PadDown", "PadLeft", "PadRight".
- Fixed rating overlapping on resolutions <= 1920x1080.
- Fixed 2 locations where pickUp/dropOff coordinate was unfit ( Puerto Del Sol Yacht Club and Guido's Takeout ). Thanks @GamerBoi42!
- Fixed drop off timer when it is higher than 1 hour. Thanks again to @GamerBoi42 for pointing out this totally obvious issue that I've missed!
- Changed some customization names ( TOGGLE_KEY, CANCEL_RIDE_KEY, ENTER_TIMEOUT).
- Made some variables public, to keep them arranged a bit.
@GamerBoi42 wouldn't you complain if your driver would start driving at over 150km/h ?
@OldTimersGaming Yes, the dll and .ini. Also must follow the prerequisites. Be sure you have .net 4.8 and also SHVDN 3.0 dll in the game directory.
@OldTimersGaming Are you sure you removed everything from the previous versions?
@DarthMerovingian Until the next update you can use another character if you play with the controller. If you play on the keyboard you can do ETM with any character. The hud should not overlap with anything, actually.