Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Youngbumpy There is only one for now, i have plans to expand that system later.
- If the Highest demands for drugs go unmet in an area. Gang Presence will have a 5% chance to increase every 120secs.
- An area that has a stash house chance to increase gang presence is reduced from 5% to 1%, and will start with a presence of 0.
- Random Drive Bys now require the players current area Gang Presence to be greater 4 and the player to have spent more than 120secs dealing on a single road. When these conditions are met there is a 5% chance every 10sec of a drive by happening.
- Random Robberies now require the players current area Gang Presence to be greater than 0. When presence is greater than 0, There is a base 1% chance of a robbery gaining +1% for every 1 gang presence. If you have the bag and gang presance is greater than 4 there is a 10% chance of this robbery spawning a driveby.
- Gang presence will be reduced by 1 for every ped that tries to rob or driveby you that dies.
@Yorpie I want there to be consequences to carrying to much stuff. Doesnt hurt to offload a bit of money and a few weapons to your stash vehicle and house. One day you will find yourself in the position of needing it :)
@Yorpie Deffel bag will be equiped when carrying more thank 15 units of inventory space. Each $50k, Weapon or Oz of drug carried counts as 1 unit. Sprinting is disabled while carrying the bag. Only way to remove it is to deposit inventory.
@MrRitschard Impossible for the weapons dealer to be carrying drugs. If the drug dealer has no drugs its because he has no drugs.
@Timmy85 If you script is not working, please post your scripthooknotnet log file.
- When generating new Area data, Demand for each Drug is now a randomized value between 0.1 and 1.25 based on that drugs AreaType instead of hardcoded.
- Poor areas Rich drugs will be weighted towards the bottom end of the scale, Normal drugs middle, Poor drugs towards the top.
- Rich areas Poor drugs will be weight towards the bottom end of the scale, Normal drugs middle, Rich drugs towards the top.
- Normal areas Normal drugs will be weighted towards the top end of the scale, Rich and Poor drugs below middle.
- All drugs have a base Delay value of 10 seconds, baseDelay / Drug.Demand = Drug.Delay. Every second there is a 60% chance of a check if any drugs Delay has expired. An Expired Delay will flag the players area for customer selection.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause changing areas to multiply the base values used when calculating Area.Drugs.Drug.Delay.
- Fixed System.NullReferenceException. Again caused by no valid peds for customers.
- Fixed System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException that could happen at LSlife.LSL.Area.GetCustomer(List`1 peds) if there where no valid peds within range to become customers but a drugs demand dictated there should be a new customer selected.
- Fixed menu and notification text for drop customers.
- Fixed Area.Drugs.Drug.Delay for all area drugs not being considered for selecting new customers and doubled base values for all Delays.
- Fixed Area.Drugs.Drug.SelectCustomer not being reset to false when a customer should be selected but the player is not selling that drug.
- Removed the do not copy folder in the, its redundant.