Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@FuzzyFist Probably, you have existing Shaders of previous version : Double Shaders = Failed to compile.
Delete all files and folders into "..root\reshade-shaders\" and re-download/install my Preset
* Water Better textures and transparency
* Modified ocean water to appear slightly more clear & transparent
* Improved water color in most swimming pools
* Improved blending between the underwater timecycle and above water timecycle
* Updated Reshade to last version 5.4.2
* Restructuring files mod
* Enchanced God Rays underwater
Comparison WATER Vanilla VS Highway_Mod :
Comparison Vanilla UNDERWATER VS Highway_Mod
@Keanys i can confirm that if you use "Persistent Weapon Flashlight [RPH / .NET] 1.4" script with lastest gta version, it crash game....return to desktop when loading game
Hello, i can confirm that if you use with lastest gta version, it crash game....return to desktop when loading game
@shamim4s It work perfectly, thanks for solutions, you're the best !
@shamim4s Hi Bro, congratulations for your Great Job. But it doesn't work with "Collectibles on Map - Stunt Jumps" script mod : https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/collectibles-on-map-stunt-jumps
On the map, i have all location of Stunt replace by white square
* Updated version ENB 0.4.7.1
* Lasted ReShade version
* Added new FX "Ambient Obscurance" (MXAO)
* Now new Preset use Vibrance and Colorfulness
* Best Sharpening effect : AMD FidelityFX Contrast Adaptive Sharpening
* Updated Gameconfig.xml with last GTA5 Patch [1,5x traffic 5x peds]
* Enchanced and Updated Blood effect
* Reworked totally Neutral Weather
@ReNNie It is done
@iLike2Teabag After Tests, last version v1.5.4 work fine ! Zoom IN & Zoom OUT. Thanks for your Job
@iLike2Teabag I resolve problem if i switch Language Windows French to English (AZERTY to QUERTY).
Can you fix it please ?